I am a purely private water supply user, but I can't arrange my move via MyFarys.

Does the property only have a private water supply? In that case, you cannot submit the transfer via MyFarys. You must arrange the transfer using a transfer document.

Download transfer document
Submit completed transfer document

For a property with mains water and an existing private water supply, you can provide us with the necessary data via MyFarys. You only need to provide your details for the mains water.

Stop water agreement
Start water agreement

Not found what you were looking for?